6.14.2022

In my little beach shack


When you're through swimming
I'll dry your back
Come and relax girl
In my little beach shack
Dumb-di-dumb-di-dumb, yeah-yeah-yeah
There'll be nothing you'll lack
It's a pleasure to welcome you
In my little beach shack

In my beach shack, baby we'll be alone
In my beach shack, I'll make you feel at home

              ~~Beach Shack, Elvis Presley


CREDITS:

Tylar's Treasures - Surfrider Beach Shack
Bento Adult/Cuddles
@ XXX Event until June 28th
Tylar's Treasures - Captiva Island
Pilings w/Hosta, Piling w/Seat Oats & Animated Pelican
@ Summer Carnival until June 20th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Aphrodite Shop - Lighted Summer Palms
Single/Trio Palms w/ PG Animations
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)