12.03.2022

It's gonna be a new day for you


Hello again it's me
Your shoulder's where I sit
The half, nobody sees, of a silent partnership
I am here your help at hand
I'm never far away
A clear view from where I stand
I'll be there if you need me
I am your helping hand
My words you've heard them all before
It's only for the sake of love
It's gonna be a new day for you
A new day for you
The stars have played their part
The past is gone and done
Have more faith in love
The best is yet to come

                  ~~New Day For You, Basia


CREDITS:

Hilly Haalan - Clarice Dress, C-String, Garter
Multi-Fits w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

 Nuve - HAILEY Skin - NUVE VIP GIFT!
Lelutka EvoX/AK ADVXw/brows, lip tint packs
(Wearing Sunkissed)
Nuve - Dramatic Eyeliner
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

DOUX - Lemon Hairstyle
.LeLutka. - AVALON 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Hollywood Eyes
REBORN by eBODY

piXit Cute Curves, Pose F2
_____________________________

 The Bearded Guy - Peacefull Rose Backdrop
Regular Price
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Facebook Flickr
_____________________________

Astralia - Luxury Glam Christmas Tree
+Half-Deer+ - Basic Stringlights - White - Straight Small





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)