12.20.2022

Last Christmas I gave you my heart


Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye
Tell me baby, do you recognize me?
Well, it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me

                 ~~Last Christmas, Wham!

I'll take any song by George Michael!


CREDITS:

Rigged for Lelutka/Catwa
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Meva Xmas Necklace
w/Texture Hud
Anthem until December 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Nuve - Glam Lipstick Chic (EvoX/HD)
Anthem until December 30th
 Nuve - HAILEY Skin - NUVE VIP GIFT!
Lelutka EvoX/AK ADVXw/brows, lip tint packs
(Wearing Fair)
Nuve - Body V4
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

.LeLutka. - AVALON 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
Avi-Glam - Sincere Eyes
Vibing -- Celyn Earrings
Blueberry - Alena - Off Shoulder Top
REBORN by eBODY

Lyrium. - Cady, Pose 15




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)