12.09.2022

Winter Princess


Winter princess, cold as ice
Takes the heat of dreams apart
Fantasies of love and light
Can't survive inside her heart

Winter princess, be my star
Tell me what to do and say
Make me cold and unaffected
Take my burning pain away

               ~~Winter Princess, Chain Collector


CREDITS:

Magnetic - Winter Eyes
 @ Swank

SENTINUS BEAUTY - Carol Eyeshadow
 @ Swank

.:: StunnerOriginals ::. - Ballard Girl Lips [HD] Evo/EvoX
 @ Swank

HEARTSDALE JEWELLERY - Tsarina Collection
 @ Swank

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - December Round w/GIFTS!
Merry Christmas!
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

DOUX - Hallucination Hairstyle
Nuve - HAILEY Skin
.LeLutka. - AVALON 3.1 Bento Head (EvoX)
#Cloe - Layla Halter Dress
REBORN by eBODY
___________________________

STUN Poses - Zoe, Pose 6





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)