10.24.2023

A spider crept up beside her


Along came a Spider
Crept up beside her
Spun his web deep inside her
My darkness will guide her
I am the Spider, I am the Spider
I am the Spider, I am the Spider

You're my sinner, you're my dinner
My little puppet, let's pretend
You're the cure to my affliction
My addiction till the end

                 ~~I Am The Spider, Alice Cooper


CREDITS:

Nuve - After The Dark Lipstick
Nuve - Bloody Drip
25L each HUNT Prizes @ Spookzilla Hunt until November 3rd
Nuve Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Nuve - April Eyeliner
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Kira Tattoo - MAVIS Tattoo
3 Opacities, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, BOM
Exclusive @ SWANK Event until October 31st
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Stealthic - Dice Hair
.LeLutka. ZO Bento Head EvoX
Avi-Glam - Confidence Eyes
*PKC* - Spider Kiss Mask
.EscalateD. - Precious Spider Accessories Set
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)