10.26.2023

Devil's angel


Are you the devil, or an angel?
Something valued that I want to know
You got me spinnin', going crazy
Can I get a little breath before I blow-ow-ow-ow?

                  ~~Devils Angels, Unloved


CREDITS:

SOFIA Magissa Devil Gown Dress Edition
Maitreya, Legacy, Kupra, Reborn, Erika
Inc. Atmospheric Effects
25L each @ Spookzilla Hunt until November 3rd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________ 

Stealthic - Dice Hair
.LeLutka. ZO Bento Head EvoX
Nuve - Maddie Skin - EvoX/ AK ADVX - BOM, Rhea Body Skin
Avi-Glam - Confidence Eyes
REBORN by eBODY

{NANTRA} - Copa Cabana Set, Pose 3
__________________________ 

   The Bearded Guy - Bloody Heaven Backdrop
Free Gift @ Halloween Shop & Hop until November 5th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Facebook Flickr
_____________________________


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)