10.20.2023

Martians in the cornfield again!


Martians!
They attack!
Your wife and kids!
So beware!

I see them come
I see them coming
I hear the screams
the people running
Just give me a light,
just give me a light

                ~~Martians!, Birddog


CREDITS:

MOoH! - Freddy Outfit
10 sweater colors/5 legging patterns
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy, Reborn, Kupra/Kups,Ups, GenX Classic/Curvy, Erika
@ Hallow Manor until November 1st
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace / Facebook Flickr Website
_____________________________

Truth Tangle Hair
Avi-Glam - Champion Eyes
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Nuve - Rhea Bodyskin
REBORN by eBODY
Addams // Mel High Top Sneakers
_____________________________

 Fashiowl Poses - Dark Cornfield, Pose 6
@ Halloween Shop & Hop until November 5th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)