11.19.2023

We are living in a material world


Some boys kiss me
Some boys hug me
I think they're ok
If they don't give me proper credit
I just walk away
They can beg and they can plead
But they can't see the light
'Cause the boy with the cold hard cash
Is always Mister Right
'Cause we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl

                   ~~Material Girl, Madonna


CREDITS:

:: pm :: (formerly PurpleMoon)
Sasha Earrings
Luca Handbag
:: pm :: (formerly PurpleMoon)
Ivy Dress
Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, GenX Classic/Curvy
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Website Facebook Flickr
___________________________

Nuve - Chloe Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Wearing Browless Sunkissed
Nuve Chloe Eyebrows Slit 3 R brown - EvoX
Nuve Chloe Eyeshadows LeL EvoX 11
Nuve Chloe Lipstick LeL EvoX 15
Nuve - Rhea Bodyskin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH Collective - FAGA / Evocative Hair
Avi-Glam - Sheen Eyes
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

  {NANTRA} - Dandelion Days, Pose 1m 

Aleymart Yellow Checkered TaxiCab (free)

SYNNERGY.TAVIS // Brightside Restaurant {360} Backdrop




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)