11.04.2023

With bated breath


If you will you have me
I'll make you happy
Need someone to whom I can belong
Here's my confession
Saving it special
Hoped it would be you all along
All along

But you're still waiting on the moment breath is bated
I wish I could hold you, I can't take it
Tell you all my secrets
I'm too faded
Praying that tomorrow I'll be braver
Maybe I can tell you, maybe we can do this
Kisses on my forehead we can fall into it
Love you like the rain, falls much faster
Living in a piece of ever after

              ~~Bated Breath, Tinshe


 CREDITS:

Meva Beatrice Set
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky, Reborn w/Texture Hud
@ Kinky Event until November 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Nuve - April eyeliner
Nuve - Rhea Bodyskin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH - Meadow Hair
.LeLutka. ZO Bento Head
Vexiin - Sax Hoop Earrings Platinum
[FORMANAILS] - DONATELLA
REBORN by eBODY
___________________________

 B(u)y Me Poses - Late Nights - Pose 1
Kinky Event until November 22nd
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)