12.31.2023

Cyber Circuitry


We're at a level select.
If I'm the one you elect,
I have the ability
To electrify.
Stand with me,
And we'll begin a new
Society.

Power up the revolution.
It's time for an evolution
Of circuitry.
Robots will lead.
Take down their institutions,
And put an end to human
Cruelty.
We will be free.

I say they owe us a debt.
Today, it's time to collect.
I have the ability
To rectify.
Stand with me,
And we'll begin a new
Society.

                   ~~Evolution of Circuitry, Elecman


CREDITS:

Kira Tattoo - CYBERKIRA Tattoo
3 Opacities, Maitreya, Belleza, Omega, BOM
@ Reborn Event until January 7th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Stealthic - Riot Hair
Avi-Glam - Frost Eyes
Nuve - Holly Eyebrows Slit 4 EvoX
Nuve - Maddie Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Nuve - Rhea Bodyskin
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
Diversion -Celine Lace Pasties
MUSE - Pretty Restless Thong
REBORN by eBODY

Lyrium. - Lacey Poses, Static 1 mirror CURVY



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)