12.18.2023

I need a gingerbread man


I need a gingerbread man
The one I'll feed
A gingerbread man
The one I'll eat
One who's always crazy
Never calls me baby
That's the one that I want
All you boys are not him, not him

                  ~~Gingerbread Man, Melanie Martinez


CREDITS:

Hazeel Poses - Sweet Gingerbread Man, Pose 01
Bento Poses, Prop Included
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Holly Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Group Gift for Lelutka 12 Days of Christmas
Nuve -Holly Eyebrows Slit 1 R brown - LeL EvoX
Nuve -Holly Eyeshadows LeL EvoX 10
Nuve -Holly Lipstick LeL EvoX 12
30% off during Lelutka 12 Days of Christmas until December 21st
Nuve - Rhea Bodyskin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH Collective-FAGA /V elocity Hair
Avi-Glam - Carol Eyes - Group Gift for Lelutka 12 Days of Christmas
.LeLutka. - NOEL Bento Head EvoX  - Group Gift for Lelutka 12 Days of Christmas
TETRA Soft wool knit sweater
.miss chelsea. - Lisl Boots
REBORN by eBODY

+Half-Deer+ - Christmas Tree II - Traditional - Tree





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)