12.29.2023

Let me lay down in your cool iron bed


Please let me lay down, darling
Let me lay down in yo cool iron bed
Well, let me lay down, baby
Let me lay down in yo' cool wrought iron bed
Lord, I been drinkin' white lightnin'
It's-a done gone to my head

Lord, I ain't got nobody, baby
Hold my worry
Lord, I ain't got nobody
Baby, to hold my worried head
I want you tell me
Baby, what have I done wrong?

Tell me, baby
Honey, what have I done wrong?

              ~~Let Me Lay Down In Your Cool Iron Bed, F. McDowell


CREDITS:

New Landmark!
Belle Wrought Iron Bed-PG/Adult
Evangeline Armoire
Belle Chesterfield Seat-PG/Adult
Standing Kiss & Hug Rug
Evangeline Room Divider
Belle Picture Frames
Belle Sculpture Lamp
Belle Wooden Sidetable
Belle Bed End ChaisePG/Adult
Evangeline Old Farm Door
Belle Shabby Armoire
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
Inworld / Marketplace Facebook / Flickr
_____________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)