1.28.2024

I gave a second chance to Cupid, oh no no


I gave a second chance to Cupid
But now, I'm left here feeling stupid
Oh, the way he makes me feel
That love isn't real
Cupid is so dumb!

            ~~Cupid, Fifty Fifty


CREDITS:

Hazeel Poses - Not Today Cupid
Includes Shield
55Ls for Slept on Sales
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Chloe Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Wearing Sunkissed
Nuve - Faith Eyebrows brown EvoX
Nuve - Hazel Eyeliner EvoX
Nuve - Chloe Lipstick EvoX 3
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH / Dare Hair V2
Angel Eyes - BABY HAIR 7 Hairbase EvoX - BROWN 2
Avi-Glam - Sultry Eyes @ Access until February 8th
.LeLutka. - AVALON Bento Head EvoX
Blueberry - Ela Fur Jacket, Frank Jeans/Boots
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

SYNNERGY.TAVIS // Floral Telephone Booth Archway



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)