1.20.2024

Positive expectations


"Positive expectations are the mark of the superior personality."

              ~~Brian Tracy

What a wonderful quote!  Positivity goes a long way to making life enjoyable.  I'm typically a glass half full kind of person with a quest for humor in most things.  Do you have a positive slant in your own world?

My little ear tattoo is by Kira Tattoo and it's a gift!  Find it on Marketplace for only 1L.  My eyes are by Avi-Glam from the Expressive pack and they're my current fave.  My skin and makeup is all by Nuve.  If you know me this is not a surprise.  I highly encourage you to try Nuve skins for the superior quality.  I'm wearing Chloe skin, brows, lipstick; Hazel Eyeliner, Minx Eyelashes, and Lip Gloss Add-On.  Atop Lelutka's Avalon head, she's stunning!

Happy shopping!


CREDITS:

Kira Tattoo - ECLIP EARS - Heart Tattoo
Lelutka EvoX, 3 Shades
GIFT! 1L - Direct to MP HERE
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Chloe Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Wearing Sunkissed

Nuve - Minx Eyelashes
Nuve - Hazel Eyeliner EvoX
Nuve - Chloe Lipstick EvoX 3
Nuve - Lip gloss addon v1 EvoX 50%
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Stealthic - Sheer Hair
Angel Eyes - BABY HAIR 7 Hairbase EvoX - BROWN 2
Avi-Glam - Expressive Eyes
.LeLutka. - AVALON Bento Head EvoX




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)