1.13.2024

I want to be free to simply be me


I wish I could give
All I'm longin' to give.
I wish I could live
Like I'm longin' to live.
I wish I could do
All the things that I can do.
Though I'm way overdue
I'd be starting anew.

Well, I wish I could be
Like a bird in the sky.
How sweet it would be
If I found I could fly.
I'd soar to the sun
And look down at the sea.
And I’d sing 'cause I’d know
I’d know how it feels
I’d know how it feels to be free.

                 ~~I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free, Nina Simone


 CREDITS:

Meva Fiona Collection
Jacket w/Top Add-On, Pants, Boots
Lara/Petite, LaraX/PetiteX, Legacy/Perky w/Texture Huds
Boots Inc. Reborn Fit
MAINSTORE RELEASE TODAY
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - Scarlett Skin - LeL EvoX/ HD /AK ADVX
Wearing Sunkissed Tone
Nuve Scarlett lip tint type 1 EvoX 12
Nuve Lip gloss addon v1 EvoX 50%
Nuve - Body skin v5 (Maitreya)
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH - Tumble Hair & Bangs for The Saturday Sale
Avi-Glam - Mirror Eyes
.LeLutka. - ZO Bento Head EvoX
(Yummy) - Plumage Hand Chains & Ring Set
Calamitous Intent - Live Free Belly Tattoo
Maitreya - Mesh Body - LaraX V1.0
_____________________________

{NANTRA} - Freebird Set w/Car Prop, Pose 5

Serenity Style - Le Garage backdrop

Raindale - Newpoint round path (gray)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)