9.08.2024

I won't let you frame me


You say this isn't working, it's clear to see
I just keep on hurting you, you're wanting more from me
But why we have to analyze, you always want to criticize
Then you say I make you sad, but surely I'm not that bad?
No, I won't let you frame me
Why do you choose to blame me?
It's a game of two halves
Love affairs and romance
You bury your face into your tired hands
Cause all you want is answers to try to understand
Oh why we keep on steadily falling apart?
But then you say it's what I do that breaks your heart

            ~~Frame Me, Duffy


CREDITS:

SOLIAC - Set Nami (Glasses, Nose Cure)
@ Cosmopolitan until September 14th
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve - MANDY Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed w/Rhea Body Skin
Separate Genus Morph Version
Nuve - Sassy Eyelashes
Nuve - Joan Eyeshadows EvoX Eyeliner
Nuve Lip gloss addon v2 Lelutka Evo X 25%
Nuve Dimples v3 LeL Evo X 75% sunkissed
Nuve  Body v 3 cleavage 1 - Sunkissed
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH / Tangle Hair
Avi-Glam - Effable Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
Orsini Jewelry - OPHELIE Necklace
Lil' Bloom Nail Art - Pastel Spash Pinks
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

Secret Poses - My Portrait 2 Set, Pose 2
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Marketplace Facebook Flickr
___________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)