9.04.2024

Strawberry shortcake


Got boys acting like they ain't seen skin before
Got sent home to change 'cause my skirt is too short

It's my fault, it's my fault 'cause I put icing on top
Now, the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake
That's my bad, that's my bad, no one taught them not to grab
Now, the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

                   ~~Strawberry Shortcake, Melanie Martinez


CREDITS:

1 Hundred. - Short Cake Mini
Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky/Pushup, Reborn/Juicy Boob,
GenX Classic+Dainty, Curvy+Dainty w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
 ___________________________

Nuve - MANDY Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed w/Rhea Body Skin
Separate Genus Morph Version
Nuve - Dollie Eyelashes
Nuve - Modular Eyeliners
Nuve Mandy Lipstick EvoX 3
Nuve Lip gloss addon v2 Lelutka Evo X 25%
Nuve Dimples v3 LeL Evo X 75% sunkissed
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH Collective / Wasabi - Vacation Hair
Avi-Glam - Effable Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
Piece of Me - Aster Earrings EvoX
RealEvil Industries - Simone Bow Collar
*Tentacio* - Yuki set fucsia
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

 Stun Poses - Lelys Set, Pose 4 (Curve)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)