9.08.2024

Sunflower girl


One sunny day, his smile caught me
Ever since, I've been thinking him
That makes me happy
I want to be a cloud in blue sky
And never let him go

Everything he wants, I give him "Every day"
I want to meet him!
I don't like rainy days, do you think so?

Under the sun shining gold
Like a merry-go-round,
Go round and round around his light
It's me like him, so again.

                   ~~Sunflower Girl, Midori Kimura


CREDITS:

Meva Flower Girl Dress
Black or White
Maitreya/Petite, LaraX/Petite, Legacy
@ Anthem until September 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - MANDY Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed w/Rhea Body Skin
Separate Genus Morph Version
Nuve - Sassy Eyelashes
Nuve - Joan Eyeshadows EvoX Eyeliner
Nuve Lip gloss addon v2 Lelutka Evo X 25%
Nuve Dimples v3 LeL Evo X 75% sunkissed
Nuve  Body v 3 cleavage 1 - Sunkissed
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

WINGSDG - ER0826- HAIR
Avi-Glam - Effable Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
TETRA Diamond stud earrings
Legacy - Meshbody Special Ed 1.6
_____________________________

Amitie - Spring Tulips Set, Pose 5m
Adjusted with Limerence Sunflowers bouquet RARE
Amitie - Sunflower Garden

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)