10.13.2024

Tink, the early years


I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

              ~~I Have A Dream, Abba


CREDITS:

SOLIAC - Bloom Set, Bloom Boots
Reborn/Waifus, Legacy/Perky, LaraX w/Texture Hud
Each for Happy Weekend Sales, 75Ls or Fatpack for 599Ls
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________

Nuve - CARA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed
Separate Genus Morph Version!
Nuve - Dimples V3 75% Sunkissed
Nuve - Rhea Body skin
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Stealthic - Hover Hair
Avi-Glam - Seducing Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
LIVIA Essential Hoop Earrings EvoX - Group Gift
REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

shi.s. poses - BENTO ground sit #4
 
Serenity Style - Enchantment mushrooms 2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)