10.14.2024

Your poison apple


I'm not Snow White
But I'm lost inside this forest.
I'm not Red Riding Hood,
But I think the wolves have got me.
Don't want the stilettos
I'm not, not Cinderella
I don't need a knight so baby take off all your armor
You be the Beast and I'll be the Beauty, beauty
Who needs true love as long as you love me truly.
I want it all, but I want you more
Will you wake me up boy if I bite your poison apple.
I don't believe in fairy tales
I don't believe in fairy tales
I don't believe in fairy tales
But I believe in you and me
Take me to wonderland

                 ~~Wonderland, Natalia Kills


CREDITS:

{Le'La} Design - Snow White ♥Halloween Promo♥
Dress, Gloves, Heels, Bow
BOM Stockings
Demo available InWorld store
Maitreya/Petite, LaraX/Petite, Legacy/Perky/Bombshell,
Reborn/Waifus, Kupra, Erika
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - CARA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed w/Rhea Body skin
Separate Genus Morph Version!
Nuve Dimples V3 75% Sunkissed
Nuve Body v 3 cleavage 1 - Sunkissed
 ♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

TRUTH Collective / Wasabi - Hani Hair
Angel Eyes - Wispy Bang hairbase EvoX
Avi-Glam - Seducing Eyes
.LeLutka. - BILLIE 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
e.marie // Alessia Earrings
REBORN by eBODY

GingerFish Poses - Mind Games Set, Pose 1





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)