7.28.2026

Moonlighting for the boss

 

In glassy halls where shadows creep,
I toil late while the world’s asleep,
My boss, a shadow, takes the lead,
As I carry his burdens, plant every seed.

He moonlights as the star on display,
While I am the backdrop, fading away.
In meetings bright with borrowed fire,
My voice muffled in his grand attire.

Never again shall I dim my light,
To guard his throne in this endless night.
For the thunder I hold cannot be shushed,
Tomorrow's dawn will see me unbrushed.

                  ~~Night Shift Blues


CREDITS:

JUSTICE - Stella Top/Stella Jeans
Maitreya, LaraX/PetiteX, Legacy/Perky/Petite/Reborn w/Texture Huds
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________ 

Aine - Lunar Keychain Fatpack
Holdable
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Nuve - NORA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Fair with Nuve's Rhea Bodyskin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

AVI-GLAM - Opal Eyes
_____________________________

DOUX - Bebecita Hair
.LeLutka. - CAMILA 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
TETRA - Diamond Stud Earrings
 REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)