7.27.2026

The gift of a bike


I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like
It's got a basket, a bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it

You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world
I'll give you anything, everything if you want things

               ~~Bike, Pink Floyd


CREDITS:

Black.FlowersJessica Set
LaraX/PetiteX, Legacy/Perky, Reborn/Waifu w/Texture Hud
@ Dubai until August 15th
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

 Essenz - Angola Heels (PBR Only)
LaraX, Legacy, Reborn w/Texture Hud
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

Nuve - NORA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Fair with Nuve's Rhea Bodyskin
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

AVI-GLAM - Opal Eyes
_____________________________

Wasabi // Wildflower Hair
.LeLutka. - CAMILA 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
 REBORN by eBODY
___________________________

 Black Box Poses - Daisy Female Set, Pose 1
♥ ♥ ♥
 ___________________________

 The Bearded GuyParque Lezama Backdrop
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

dust bunny . Con - Emma Flower Bicycle - Decor



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)