7.26.2026

That summer day


That summer day that I recall
You came into my life and you gave me hope and love
I just wanna be what you want me to
That summer day that changed it all
You came into my life and you let me fall in love
My baby, I just wanna be with you

Can you hear me, baby? Yeah
When I sing out for you
I knew we could make it, oh
The moment you came into my life
Don't you know that you keep me shining? Yeah

Oh, that summer day that I recall
You came into my life and you gave me hope and love
I just wanna be what you want me to
That summer day you changed it all
You came into my life and you let me fall in love
Now baby, I just wanna be with you

                     ~~Summer Day, Sheryl Crow


CREDITS:

LouChara DesignsAloha Beach Lounger
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

QE Designs/QE Home - By The Sea Plant Set
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Aine - Lexi Plant Beech

dust bunny . watermelon vibes . cocktails

by Chiana Oh - Umbrella Ducky Pond
no longer available




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)