8.15.2026

A place where I can say in San Jose


You can really breathe in San Jose
They've got a lot of space, there'll be a place where I can stay
I was born and raised in San Jose
I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose

Fame and fortune is a magnet, it can pull you far away from home
With a dream in your heart, you're never alone
Dreams turn into dust and blow away
And there you are, without a friend, you pack your car and ride away

I've got lots of friends in San Jose....

                        ~Do You Know The Way to San Jose, Dionne Warwick


CREDITS:

QE Designs/QE HomeSedona Decor Full Set
@ Anthem until August 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

LouChara DesignsOttilie Living Room
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Foxwood - Little Lady



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)