8.08.2026

We're gonna score tonight


Come on, everybody, gather 'round
I'm gonna show you how to knock 'em down
When I'm on the ball, I'm the number one
And I'm gonna show you how it's done

Let's bowl, let's bowl, let's rock and roll
Hey, come on, let's get this show on the road
Let's bowl, let's bowl, let's rock and roll
You're sittin' on a bomb that's about to explode

We're gonna score tonight, we're gonna score tonight
If you're looking for a fight, then the time is right
We're gonna wipe the floor with you tonight
We're gonna score tonight, we're gonna score tonight
We're gonna rock, we're gonna roll
We're gonna bop, we're gonna bowl
We're gonna score, score, score, score, score tonight

                            ~~Score Tonight, Grease 2 Soundtrack


CREDITS:

Navy+Copper - Elena Hair
The Fifty until August 20th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

JUSTICE - Faye TShirt/Georgia Jeans
Maitreya/Petite, LaraX/PetiteX, Legacy/Perky/Petite, Reborn w/Texture Huds
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________ 

Nuve - NORA Skin - LeL EvoX/EvoX Compatible
Wearing Sunkissed with Nuve's Rhea Bodyskin
Nuve - Mindy Eyelashes
Nuve - Nora Lipstick
Nuve - Dimples V2
♥ ♥ ♥
_____________________________

AVI-GLAM - Breeze Eyes
_____________________________
 
.LeLutka. - CAMILA 4.0 Bento Head EvoX
 REBORN by eBODY
_____________________________

PIXEL POP!Bowling Backdrops, #1
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

SYNNERGY.TAVIS // Bowling League Holdables




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)