I'm gonna swing from the chandelier
From the chandelier
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
Like it doesn't exist
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night
Feel my tears as they dry
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier
From the chandelier
~~Chandelier, Sia
Dictatorshop's ClubNoir Chandelier is boldly stunning! The textures are PBR with your choice of black, gold or silver and includes hud options for more customization. Here I'm using it as decor, but don't let this pièce de résistance fool us. Position it with space underneath and it yields adult kink animations only Dictatorshop can deliver. Find this chandelier now at the Man Cave event for a 20% discount until August 15th.
Happy chandelier swinging!
CREDITS:
DICTATORSHOP - ClubNoir - Chandelier Large AK v1.0
20% off @ Man Cave until August 15th
DICTATORSHOP - CHATEAU DECOR Picture Large Oblong
DICTATORSHOP - Vindustria Pool Rack - Adult Kink/Maledom v1
DICTATORSHOP - Chateau Pool Table ADULT v1
♥ ♥ ♥dust bunny . areca palm plant


No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think. :)