1.17.2015

Alouette, gentille alouette

My father taught me that song.  I wish I could sing it with him again.








What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  L'Anguisette - L'A - Nia Skin - Dusky
HAIR:  TRUTH HAIR Colbie
EYES:  Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (London Fog, w2)
CLOTHING:  Izzie Style:  <IS> Aime Pants Pinstripe; <IS> ShortJacket Blue
:::Sn@tch Mindy Ribbed Bodysuit SLINK Physique Hud:::
SHOES:  Izzie Style:  <IS> Tara Blue
SLINK PHYSIQUE MESH BODY, HANDS & FEET
NAILS:  PathosPhatos Hud Slink Clara nails
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN -  Black

FURNITURE:
[CIRCA] - In-World Living; In-World Architecture
"Winter Paris" These Gacha Items and more are available at The Promenade-Romantic Winter Event, going on now, January 15 through February 15.

Pillow Chair in Frost/neutral (9 pos)
Area Rug - Paris Writing
Heart Ornamental Tree
Love Sight with Light
Pouffe Table in Azure
Vintage Wall Art DuoWalnurt Table with Candy/Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)