1.25.2015

Art for the Soul

I spent some time today at the Art for the Soul Gallery, and paused for a moment by this brilliant painting, "Sunflowers."  You might enjoy looking at all this gallery has to offer.  

Of course, I wanted an appropriate outfit for touring an art gallery.  Loordes of London was my choice.  Do you shop there?  Gorgeous selections at thrift store prices!  One-stop shopping for my entire ensemble, jacket/top, jeggings, shoes and matching earrings.  Different colors available, and here I'm sharing two.







What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Chapter 4
HAIR:  TRUTH - Nydia
EYES:  * Inkheart * - Glass Eyes - Soft Breeze 
JEWELRY:  Earrings:  Loordes of London-En Vogue-#28
CLOTHING:  Loordes of London-Ianova Jacket, Jeggings
SHOES:  Loordes of London-Italian Nights
NAILS:  PATHOS - PastelNails
SLINK HANDS, FEET
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
-Glam Affair - Romy - Lips Gloss 03
*League* Classic Wing EyeLiner 2 Tattoo


POSES:  Eternal Dreams - Neige



LOCATION:  Art for the Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)