1.19.2015

Peaceful Fountain

The sounds of the water trickling in the fountain are so peaceful.  They remind me of that picnic by the stream. I smile dreamily. We should go back there soon. That's my wish as I toss my coin.














This gorgeous outfit is by Precious Designs, with matching shoes available.  Several colors available.  The inlaid collar and belt ARE part of the creation!

Lovely styles, coordinates, and reasonably priced.  I will be featuring more from Precious Designs this week.

Find Precious Designs:
In-World / Marketplace / FB





What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  L'Anguisette - L'A Nia Skin - Dusky - MP Store
TRUTH HAIR Tymber  
EYES:  Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Stormy Teal, w3)
CLOTHING:  Precious Designs*PD* Blank Spaces
SHOES:  Precious Designs*PD* Blank Spaces
SLINK PHYSIQUE MESH BODY, HANDS & FEET
NAILS:  PATHOS Slink FrenchNails
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN -  Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1
[mock] Cosmetics Sweet Coral Lipstain
*League* Classic Wing EyeLiner

POSES:
Eternal Dream - *ED* Neige Poses
Eternal Dream - *ED* Anna Poses
. infiniti . - Handy - Poses
Magniphique Poses - *MP* - See My Stilettos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)