1.10.2015

Take Off With Us....

Remember the movie All That Jazz with Roy Scheider?  That erotic song&dance number, Take Off With Us.  If you've seen the movie, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  If you haven't, it will be memorable when you do!

I'm your stewardess, part of your friendly, eager crew.  We only live to service you.

This sexy, flirty ensemble is provided by Azhara Boutique.  It would be perfect for a rave club, or spin it into a sci-fi theme, or as a stewardess as I have.  Both the dress and the boots come with huds for many color options.  The boots are for Slink high feet.  I love them!  

See more from Azhara Boutique:  Blog / Facebook / Flickr / Marketplace.











































What I'm Wearing:

SKIN:  Glam Affair - Margot - India
HAIR:  TRUTH HAIR Harriet
EYES:  Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Deep Honey Hazel)
CLOTHING:  .::!AZ.:: Bruna Dress
SHOES:  .::!AZ.:: Bruna Boots
SLINK HANDS
SLINK FEET
MG - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium
Eyeliner: SEVEN -  Black
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 1C
Hello Dave - Slink Nails - Warm Tones

Fly with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)