6.06.2015

BOTM for NoName

I was selected as May Blogger of the Month for NoName! I am crowing, humbled and honored all at the same time. Thank you, NoName, this is very special for me and it is a pleasure to spread the word about your wonderful releases.
As BOTM, I was bestowed a 500L gift certificate, and I zipped right over to NoName like my tail was on fire to spend it. I was greeted by a Host/Model upon arrival. I really like that in a bigger store - which NoName IS - because someone is there to assist with any questions.

This is what I got!
Note: Nails by Pulcino; bracelet by Glint.

NoName fashion, shoes, and accessories are urban stylish. Most items include texture huds. Their group is free to join, and when shopping there, don't forget to check out the lucky chairs!

CREDITS:

NoName - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
[nn] Giselle - Corset Top
[nn] Renee Pants and Boots
With Texture Huds

SUGARUSH SKIN - InWorld Marketplace Website 
Alice _Bronze_04_Eyebrow B

 HAIR:  Exile:: West Coast

EYES BY CANDACE HUDSON
Hudson's Clothing Co.  InWorld / Marketplace
Easter Morning Pale Sea

.:Glint:. - InWorld Marketplace Website
Womens Sun moon & star leather& chains set

NAILS:  Pulcino - InWorld / Marketplace / Website
Yoshino (Slink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)