6.30.2015

The Argument of His Book

 I sing of brooks, of blossoms, birds, and bowers,
Of April, May, of June, and July flowers.
I sing of May-poles, hock-carts, wassails, wakes,
Of bridegrooms, brides, and of their bridal-cakes.
I write of youth, of love, and have access
By these to sing of cleanly wantonness.
I sing of dews, of rains, and piece by piece
Of balm, of oil, of spice, and ambergris.
I sing of Time's trans-shifting; and I write
How roses first came red, and lilies white.
I write of groves, of twilights, and I sing
The court of Mab, and of the fairy king.
I write of Hell; I sing (and ever shall)
Of Heaven, and hope to have it after all.
                              by Robert Herrick 
CREDITS:

SUGARUSH SKIN - InWorld Marketplace Website
Debra _Bronze_ 04 _Eyebrow B

Vanity Hair:The Italian Job-Blonds

EYES:  Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Lightest Violet)

=**.::CR Designz::.** InWorld Facebook
Pure Bliss {Purple}
Omega Applier & Skirt Prim
Available at Couture Co Fashion Week Now!!!!

 E C R U*: "Hauteur" Stilettos for SLINK: Violet.
Sponsorship through We Love to Blog, thank you.

Loordes of London - InWorld / Marketplace
The Helix-#2 Earrings
Sponsorship through We Love to Blog, thank you.

NAILS:  Pathos - InWorld Marketplace
Paola (Slink Nails)
Sponsorship through We Love to Blog, thank you.

POSES:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Angelique 05
Sponsorship through group, and We Love to Blog, thank you.

(marukin) closeup jewellip series - 06
at Collabor88 now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)