6.03.2015

We'll Never Be Royals

And we'll never be royals
It don't run in our blood
That kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your ruler
You can call me queen bee
And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule
Let me live that fantasy
                             (Excerpt) Royals, by Lorde
CREDITS:

SUGARUSH SKIN - InWorld Marketplace Website 
Debra _Bronze_ 03 _Eyebrow B

HAIR:  /Wasabi Pills/ Jaden Mesh Hair - Golden

Hudson's Clothing Co.  InWorld / Marketplace
EYES BY CANDACE HUDSON - Easter Morning Pale Sea
Roman Cross Heavy Necklace Mesh - NEW !!!!

! .ViciouzBlack. ! - Maxi Dress (Omega Appliers)
Pointed Spike (Slink Flat)
Available Now at the Hauteness Event!!!!

Couture Chapeau - InWorld / Marketplace
CC Castries Sun Hat - colour change band{MESH} Weave Blk & Wh

POSE:  Eternal Dream - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Cat in the Hat 06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)