6.27.2015

Sweeter Than Wine

He pops the cork from vintage vine,
then bubbles dance in scarlet wine
I look his way, his eyes find mine
The stars align, the stars align! 
 He pours the glass, and as it tips
one drop remains there, as I sip
I leave for him upon my lips 
My heartbeat skips, my heartbeat skips! 
 The wine my lips had not yet met
becomes a bliss, I'll not forget
A kiss that tastes of sweet claret
Not one regret, not one regret
                                                                 Sweeter Than Wine, by Carrie Richards
CREDITS:
SUGARUSH SKIN - InWorld Marketplace Website
Mabel _Bronze_ 03 _Eyebrow B

HAIR:  Poison Ivy - InWorld Marketplace
Rhia
Shaved black Hair w. Tattoo

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eye (Deep Seafoam)
New!!!!

GLO FASHIONS & ACCESSORIES - Inworld / Facebook
::G:: Splice Maxi (Red) Top, Bottom (Omega), Panel Insert
Available now at the Hauteness Event!!!!

SHOES:  .:KC:. Couture 
.:KC:. FIRENZE for Slink High Feet

**RE** Anya's Pearls Earrings, Bracelets

POSE:
Image Essentials - Inworld Marketplace
IE Wander 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)