5.30.2016

Not High Enough


My dad was a teacher and an avid reader. I definitely learned my love of reading from him. This pic reminds me of my childhood home, actually. If we could still reach a book, the stacks weren't high enough! My mom would get after my dad to straighten up his collection. Many weekends, my dad would be sitting on the floor amid a pile of books, sadly trying to decide what to donate or trash. Then most of them would get stacked up again, donated to ME. ;)


How can there be a thing such as too many books??


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology Marketplace
Sky 201

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Paris Green Shadow)

Jewelry - Zuri Jewelry - InWorld Website Facebook Flickr
Czarina Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets, Brooch

Dress - TASHI
Lorena (Standard Mesh Sizing)
Addicted to Black Event until June 19th !!

Heels - Flippant - Inworld Marketplace / Website / Facebook Flickr
Fresh Sandals
For more pics of these sandals & info, see my post HERE

Poses - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace Website
Amira 5, 3
(Updated Now With Mirrors!)

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

Location - Netherwood


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)