7.29.2016

Caribbean Stroll


Will we ever grow tired of Second Life Fashion for summer? No? I didn't think so. I'm definitely ready for a Caribbean stroll in my outfit by Amarelo Manga. This is Carmela, which includes sunglasses, a bag, sandals for Slink mid-feet, complete with texture huds and multiple fits. This dress texture is fabulous, in purple and burnt orange, representing colors of full-on summer floral.

My hair is by Rezology, called Sky 218. It's a sassy short cut, parted on the side and cupping under chin length. A very cute look!

Come stroll with me.


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology Marketplace
Sky 218

Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - InWorld
Kara Wooden Beaded - Short

Outfit - [AMARELO MANGA]  - InWorld / Facebook
Carmela Dress, Sunglasses, Bag, Heels (Slink Mid)

Also Wearing:
Catwa Mesh Head (Candy), Maitreya Lara body,
Pink Fuel - Morgana Applier for Catwa Head
Skin (Apricot) Izzie's Dimples (Catwa)

Pose - Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Midweek 03

Location:  Caribbean Resort

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)