7.31.2016

In Your Arms Is Where I Want to Be


My friend Lucky Serrari of Cosmic Poses made this wonderful couple pose called In Your Arms. He holds her aloft in a delightful joy of reunion, his precious woman. One can actually feel this special moment! In Your Arms is a perfect pose for scenic photographs...capture the memories.

My male model is wearing Flippant's Eddy collection for men. Hey, he's that cute it's a shame to cover him up any more. Eddy's board shorts come in multiple textures and loads of fits. For a peek at the full set, I posted about it previously HERE.


I am wearing Summer by Promagic, an extremely sexy mini-skirt outfit. Summer is original mesh made for Maitreya; it is unique in style and wears perfectly. There are lots of colors from which to choose. It gets my personal stamp of approval, and my partner's. ;)

My heels are by Empire, AND they're the July group gift! These are called Trillium and worthy of rushing to get your own at the store.


My usual subliminal, 'cause they're just THAT awesome - Mayfly Eyes. Try your free pair, you'll love 'em. The accompanying hud is easy to understand and completely customizable.

If you haven't picked up Pink Hustler's hairstyle 8143, it's at the Hair Fair 2016. The fair ENDS today, so I have included Marketplace and Website info below. Give our sweet designer time to get this year's fair styles listed once the fair goes away. This is a super cute, feisty style complete with ball cap. It's long and a little messy, making it completely marvelous.

I'm wearing my Simone head - still a bit foreign to me - BUT when I saw Lara Hurley's current Group Gift of the Jojo applier for Simone, I dusted mine off quickly to show you. Okay, nodding, it's fabulous. I'm happy. What do YOU think?


CREDITS:

SHE IS WEARING

Hair - Pink Hustler - Marketplace / Website
*PH* 8143


Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Rainshower Shadow)

Outfit *PROMAGIC* - InWorld / Marketplace
Summer (Red) - Maitreya

Heels - #EMPIRE - InWorld / Marketplace
Trillium - July Group Gift !!

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Simone), Maitreya Lara body,
Lara Hurley - Jojo Applier for Lelutka Head (Group Gift!!) Skin (Midtone)

Couple Pose - Cosmic Poses - InWorld / Marketplace / Facebook
In Your Arms

Pose - Eternal Dream Poses - InWorld Marketplace Facebook
Sweet Baby 08
*****************************

HE IS WEARING

Hair - *ARGRACE* - AKIRA

Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - ACE Omega & TMP Head/Body Appliers (Caramel)


Head & Body - Absolut Creation - ADAM Mesh
Complete Outfit - Flippant - Inworld Marketplace / Website / Facebook Flickr
Eddy Collection for Men
Board Shorts, Sandals (Also includes Sunglasses, Mp3 Player not depicted)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)