7.19.2016

Fairytales Can Be Simply Beautiful


Well I delighted myself with the beautiful simplicity of my outfit. I debated adding more strappings, but wanted you to see these lovely items as they are. Starting from the top, my hair is Ripley by Tameless, which can be purchased at Hair Fair 2016. As you know, I'm almost always blonde. When I put on Ripley, this was first rezzing color and I love it! Ripley needs a hair base for the left side - I am wearing a basic base that came with my Lelutka head.What a wonderful hairstyle! It's beautifully casual or dressy and will show off your jewelry well.

My usual subliminal message...Mayfly Eyes...get your free pair and try them!

I am also wearing a WELL-made and super cute romper called Athena, by !Bougie! Athena comes in an astonishing amount of fits and I've included a pic of the texture hud below. This is officially added to my list of ultra-fave staple wears. It's backless, by the way. You can find this romper at the PHAT Fashion Fair until July 24th.

Hop, skip and jump to Essenz for these VIP Group Gift heels! They are called Ghana, in brown, and fit Slink or Maitreya. Great color to wear with just about anything.


Notice the build? Okay, of course you do. :p This is the Fairytale White Gazebo by Chez Moi Furnitures. you have your pick of Adult or PG versions. Animations, rezzables, ambiance, and fireflies! My poses are captured from some of the included animations. There are always single and couple animations for our pleasure. This beautiful gazebo is featured at the Indie Teepee Event until July 24th.



CREDITS:

Hair - Tameless - Ripley
Hair Fair 2016 !! - Website

Eyes - Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Dark Ocean Shadow)

Outfit - !Bougie! - Athena Romper
Multiple Fits & Extensive Color Hud
PHAT Fashion Fair Now !!
Click Hud Pic to Enlarge

Heels - Essenz - Ghana (Brown)
Fits Slink or Maitreya
VIP Group Gift !!

Also Wearing:
LeLutka mesh head (Stella), Maitreya Lara mesh body, Slink hands & feet,
Lara Hurley-Giulia Applier for Lelutka Head & Skin (Midtone)

Furniture - * CHEZ MOI FURNITURES *
Fairytale White Gazebo (Adult & PG Versions)
@ Indie Teepee until July 24th !!
More Info on Furniture: HERE

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)