11.19.2016

Sexily Relaxing in Second Life


Ah, a moment to sit and unwind on Chez Moi's Rounded Bench Multicolors. This lovely bench complete with blanket and pillows is featured now at Chapter Four. Note - hurry this round ends on Nov. 20th - glancing at the calendar, that's tomorrow! I had to share this with you, it's too darn wonderful, and I apologize for the delay if you haven't noticed it yet in your own shopping excursions. Choose the PG or Adult Version, with rezzables and wonderful singles and couples animations. The bench itself and decor also colorchange! Definitely a quality furnishing for your home.

Blossom accepted me as a blogger, yay! I will be sharing more lovely designs from this primarily beachware designer, Blossom Inventor.  Beachware, oooh, sexy revealing stuff even in the dead of soon-to-be winter! Speaking of sexy, this is Blossom's Hailee outfit which can be found now at the Fusion 101 event! The outfit consists of Crop Top, Laced Shorts, Clutch, Slink High Fringe Wedges. There are multiple fit options and texture-change huds for mixy-matchy. Even the buttons and shorts lacing and grommets will change colors. I'm showing you the complete outfit, but analyze the separate pieces; won't they be fabby for coordinating with other things in your wardrobe? 


I love this Riva hairstyle by MINA. It's sweet with bangs, and medium length straight tresses in the back. I think it's very complimentary to my Catwa Candy mesh head. My head applier is Daria, by Insol. I'm a skin applier collector, but tend to go back to this one as my fave these days. Okay, now, lots of appliers going on around the eye area! My Catwa eye applier (the eyes themselves) is by Ds'Elles called Songe. It's a Hud with lovely eye color options. From Arte, I'm wearing Sera eyeshadow now at Chapter Four, and Elegant Eyelashes from Arte's InWorld Store. When I find things I like at events, I will hop over to actual stores and usually shop some more! A Shopaholic? Moi? I resemble that remark! ;)

My jewelry set (necklace, earrings and rings) is by !It! (Indulge Temptation). This lovely set is named Easy Peasy and is available as an Exclusive at the Be Beauty event. Your choice of colorchange huds includes 2 colors for the stones and several metal colors. The chain is delicate but the central pieces are what I like to call "modern ornate." 


See my puppy? I LOVE my puppy. This is a Jian creation, Beagle Pup, which was included in my November LUXE BOX. This is the wearable version, and he's animated! So very cute. This was my first box, and I'll be hard pressed not to keep buying them with all the marvelous items that arrived. I hate to say it, lol, but I do recommend getting Luxe Boxes. :-O 




CREDITS:

Skin - Insol - Catwa Face Applier 'Daria' (wearing Catwa Candy)
w/ Maitreya Body Applier

Hair - MINA - Riva

Eyes - Catwa - Mesh Eyes

Songe - Eye Applier for Catwa

Elegant Lashes (for Catwa)

Arte - Sera Eyeshadow (for Catwa and Lelutka), 50% off @ Chapter Four !!

Outfit - Blossom
Hailee
Crop Top, Laced Shorts, Clutch, Slink High Fringe Wedges
Multiple Fits, Huds w/Colorchange Options
101Ls each
@ Fusion 101 until Dec. 1st !!

Jewelry - !IT! - Easy Peasy
Necklace, Earrings, Rings
Huds w/Colorchange Stone & Metal Options
Exclusive @ Be Beauty Event!!

Puppy - JIAN - Beagle Pup
November LUXE BOX

Furniture - CHEZ MOI FURNITURES
Rounded Bench Multicolors (Adult and PG version)
More Info About Set HERE
Chapter Four !!

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)