11.27.2016

You Look Wonderful Tonight


It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.
She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.
And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

We go to a party and everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me.
And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"
And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."

I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes.
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you.

                     ~~ Eric Clapton


CREDITS:

Hair - Rezology - InWorld
Bliss
Now Lower Complexity And BSF (Automatic Breast Size Fitted)

Skin - Lara Hurley - Gia Applier for Catwa Candy, & Lips (Midtone)
w/ Maitreya Body Applier

Mesh Eyes - La Boheme - Corona Set 2 - 5
We <3 Roleplay until Nov. 30th !!

Necklace - !IT! (Indulge Temptation) - My Sign Necklace - Scorpio
50% off @ Color Me Project through Dec. 5th !!

Outfit - Emerald Couture
Loni Leather Gray w/Belt & Boots

Nails -{ZOZ}- Winter Bare Polish
Slink, Maitreya, Omega & Zoz Mesh
Huds with NINE colors!
@ Cosmopolitan until Dec. 3rd !!

Furniture - Serenity Style - Nostalgia Gacha Collection
@ Shiny Shabby until Dec. 15th !!

Click Ad Pic To Enlarge

Pose (Pic 1) - Verocity - InWorld Marketplace / Flickr
Marian 1
Hello Tuesday Sale!

Pose (Pic 2) - (marukin) - bulgarian rose
pixie deux

Lighting - LUMIPro 2016

Not to be confused with this set of nails currently at Cosmopolitan, ZOZ is also having a Winter Holiday Sale, going on now until Dec. 10th!! 50% off ALL manicures and pedicures. Stock up ladies, now is the time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)