12.10.2017

In The Evening When The Day Is Done


In the evening
When the day is done
I'm looking for a woman
But the girl don't come
So don't let her
Play you for a fool
She don't show no pity, baby
She don't make no rules

Oh, I need your love
I need your love
Oh, I need your love
I just got to have

So don't you let her
Oh, get under your skin
It's only bad luck and trouble
From the day that you begin
I hear you crying in the darkness,
Don't ask nobody's help
Ain't no pockets full of mercy, baby
'Cause you can only blame yourself

Oh, I need your love
Oh, oh, I need your love
Yeah, I need your love
I just got to have

                       ~~ In The Evening, Led Zeppelin


CREDITS:

Hair - Firelight
Shaquira (Gen2)
Choice of Wispy or Full Effect on Hud
Rigged/Unrigged
Packs Only 125Ls, or Fatpack
Fashion Dazzle until December 25th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Lingerie/Boots - Witch Craft
(formerly Pin Up Tattoo & Style)
Greer - Soft Snow
Maitreya, Slink(s) Belleza(s), Eve(s)
Garden of Shadows until December 31st !!
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Eyes - MUSA
Apatite 
Omega, System
We <3 Role-Play from December 4th through 31st !!

Skin/Shape - League
Sadie (Catwa)
Note: Face as purchased, body altered

Head/Eyes/Body - Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

Frosty Morning 2 w/Prop

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)