12.28.2017

Long Day, Caught the Bouquet


I was rhymin'. My posts are shaping up into cute party dresses, but that's ok...lots of choices for us with NYE in just a few days! This is the Holly Party Dress by Sn@tch, and it's quite seriously cute. I love the ruffled sleeves. The hud contains an array of colors to suit your preference. My hair is the VIP Group Gift at Ayashi, called Melly. I just had to get it, soooooo cute and well made. The great pose is by FoxCity called Flowers 7m and does include the bouquet.

Any NYE weddings?


CREDITS:

Melly
VIP Group Gift !!

Dress - :::Sn@tch:::
Holly Party Dress
 ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Skin/Applier/Lips - Lara Hurley
Rie (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Boots - [BREATHE]-Masumi
The Chapter Four until January 1st !!

Bento Pose - Foxcity
Flowers 7m w/Bouquet Prop

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)