12.03.2017

POE10 - But You're On To Me And All Over Me


Something always brings me back to you
It never takes too long
No matter what I say or do
I'll still feel you here 'till the moment I'm gone

You hold me without touch
You keep me without chains
I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love 
And not feel your reign

Set me free, leave me be
I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity
Here I am, and I stand
So tall, just the way I'm supposed to be
But you're on to me and all over me

                                  ~~ Gravity, Sara Bareilles


CREDITS:

POE10 HUNT GIFT
Dragon - Battlebeast Breedables - Store #048
FrostDragon - Holdable - Shoulders
Hint: In the waters, cold and clear, the monster guards me safely here


POE10 HUNT GIFT
Tights - NylonDreams - Store #151
PH Velvet Cotton POE (Applier)
Hint: Oh Christmas Tree, oh Christmas Tree


POE10 HUNT GIFT
Bento Rings - Slipper Originals - Store #004
Happy Holidays!
Hint: Joy to the World!
___________________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT:
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________


Jewelry - Slipper Originals
Cadence Necklace & Bracelets (Not Free)
Exclusive Designer Circle until December 15th !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
100% Original Mesh Designs
___________________________

Eyes - MUSA
Apatite Eyes Christmas Special
Omega, System
Exclusive Special for 50Ls !!
@ We <3 Role-Play from December 4th through 31st !!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Hair - -FABIA- Pola

Shirt - Addams - Felix Long Sleeves w/ Buttons

Skin/Applier/Lips - Lara Hurley
Becca (Lelutka)

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Frosty Morning w/Window Prop

Lighting - LUMIPro 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)