3.01.2019

Brag Exaggerate and Lies

He says the fish that got away was THIS big.


Whew, we made it into March!  February blogging was grueling for me and I still need a couple more days like a regular month to finish up!  I wanted to share these lovelies with you in February, well back up one teensy day.  ;)  Glorious eyes by MUSA, a stunning jewelry set by Moondance Boutique, and a tied top (love this style!) by Sn@tch that has so many color options it's really fun to play dress up!  I was randomly clicking poses to see which one I'd use, came up with this one and it reminded me how how fishermen exaggerate.  How big was it?  THIS big!  The one that got away...

Then I found Pennywise's lyrics and tada, my post my way.  Great song, but don't listen to it if you have a headache.  ;)

Happy shopping!

I don't believe in
You or what you say
The lies you're
Telling me are so insane
It's time for you
To stop and quit it all today
So sick of watching you brag exaggerate and lie
You're telling lies
I don't believe a thing you say
Exaggerate - you know it
Never was that way
You're bragging now the
Truth is dead and bound
It's just your way you 
Brag, exaggerate and lie
Just like a smoke screen the truth is
Hidden in between
The tales that you
Weave are ill conceived
Spare me the small details your
Stories shot to hell
Down in a ball of flames you
Brag, exaggerate and lie

                     ~~ Brag Exaggerate and Lie, Pennywise


CREDITS:

MUSA Amla Eyes Gacha
Omega Hud & Classic
InStore soon post-event
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Moondance Boutique - Aribella Jewelry
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings w/Texture Hud
Coming home to Inworld Store post-event
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

 :::Sn@tch::: - Adara Tied Top
Riot Vender!
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

MINA - Celeste Hair

Blueberry -  Julia Leggings

Insol - Eva Face/Body Appliers (Catwa)
Izzie's - Dimples (Catwa)
Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

SEMotion SEModeling-424

Location - Mystic Timbers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)