3.28.2019

Send Me A Love That's Soft


Send me love that's soft
Let me know a love that's soft
Softer than a cloud
Or roses moist with rain
A child's gentle kiss
Make his love soft like this
And send me love that's warm

Let me know a love that's warm
Warmer than the sun
And sips of brandy wine
The white coals of a fire
So warm I'll never tire
Of how he touches me

                ~~ Soft, Chuck Mangione


CREDITS:

{ZOZ} Original Mesh Nails & Polishes - Sakura Swirl Polish
Maitreya, Omega, ZOZ Mesh Bento
(Using Maitreya version)
eBento until March 31st
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Flickr Facebook
___________________________

Moondance Boutique - Harmony Jewelry Collection
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelets, Rings w/Texture Hud
@ Designer Showcase until March 28th
InStore Post-Event
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Doe: - Bink Hair
Bloom Event until April 7th

PurpleMoon Creations - Amelia Halter Dress w/Lace Overdress
Closing Sale, Everything 50Ls

Lara Hurley - Jill Applier/Skin (Catwa)
.euphoric ~Dolly Babe Eyes Applier (Catwa)
A R T E - Natural Lashes (Catwa Bento)
Izzie's - Dimples (Catwa)
Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

RM Poses - Pose Set 62 - A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)