3.10.2019

Then I Saw Her Face, I'm A Believer


I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
Love was out to get me
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all my dreams

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried

                ~~ I'm A Believer, The Monkees

We lost another Monkee recently - Peter Tork.  Sadness.  Watching The Monkees on tv is a very young memory for me.  We couldn't record things back then, so swushhh!-I watched that clock and was ready and seated when it was on.  This song has also been recorded more recently by Smash Mouth.  I'm loyal to the first version but do like theirs too.  

To the here and now.  I was reminded of this song particularly when working on my review of Go&See's Ester skins for Skin Fair 2019.  Well.  Wow!  I'm definitely a believer!  These skins for Catwa are gorrrrrgeous!  The tones are soft and creamy with a perfect amount of blush.  The brows are marvelous, and the lips, mwaah!  8 tones.  I must have been under a rock or more tones have been added?  Because I've been to the store in the past, and thought this brand stayed in the realm of pale.  Color ME wrong.  There's a whole battery of tone beauty.  I give these skins my personal HIGHEST rating.  5 stars.  I may never take it off, which will make more reviews a bit difficult, but ya know.  ;)


CREDITS:

Go&See  - Ester (Catwa)
@ Skin Fair 2019 NORTH - Direct TP HERE

!Musa! - Bindi Face Tattoo (Omega for Catwa)
@ Skin Fair 2019 SOUTH- Direct TP HERE

LOTUS. - Glasslike Eyes HUD (Catwa)
@ Skin Fair 2019 NORTH - Direct TP HERE

Cosmetize / The Bomb Collection Lips HUD (Catwa or Genus)
@ Skin Fair 2019 NORTH - Direct TP HERE

je suis... - MANICURE
Mesh Nails w/Top & Bottom Coat Huds, MixNMatch Textures
@ Skin Fair 2019 NORTH- Direct TP HERE

********************
Skin Fair 2019
Presented by: Pale Girl Productions & LAQ owned by Mallory Cowen
March 8th (12:00 PM SLT) through 24th
Skin Fair North / Skin Fair South
Website Flickr
Note:  First week, complexity limit < 50,000
Demo Group InWorld:  secondlife:///app/group/152f2c53-7275-089e-34bd-b403b66c4715/about
********************

*Kate* Jewelry & Accessories Ethnic Round Earrings
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

NO.MATCH_NO.SUN Hair

Catwa Catya Bento Head/Rigged Eyes
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

andika - Oo4hand pose


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)