3.22.2019

Leaving Before Tomorrow Comes


So tell me how I'm supposed to feel now
60 over the limit just 'cause I can
They say you know you gotta slow down
There's no coming back

So young and restless, I'm a cliche, yeah
But it's easier said than done
And I can't keep waiting here I'm just aging
So I'm gone, such a shame

But baby I'm leaving before tomorrow comes
I don't believe in saying I'm never coming home
But I'm drawing the line and say whatever you like
But I'm leaving
I'm letting go of all I've ever known


Still falling in and falling out fast
I'm burnin' up
Can't believe this got old so fast
And I'm done with feeling like I'm told I should

'Cause it's a feeling I'm chasing
And I ain't found it here in a while
But I can't keep waiting here I'm just searching
So I'm gone, such a shame

                         ~~Leaving, Illenium
It has been challenging but a pleasure reviewing items for the Skin Fair 2019.  In this post, I'm sharing NAVZAR's Tanya Skin for Lelutka (on Chloe).  The face side-by-sides show Pale, Medium and Honey tones.  There ARE more options available, not to mention more skins for other heads.  The face applier has brow options included.  I am also using NAVZAR's Velvet Lipstick, a pretty palette of color sections.  

There are only a couple more days to visit the Fair, so better scoot over there for a final tour or two!  And I gotta get my derriere in gear to share two more posts with you before it's over.

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

NAVZAR Beauty - Tanya Skin (Lelutka)
Showing Tone Sampling of Pale, Medium, Honey
Velvet Lipstick

Zibska - Gizela Eyemakeup (Lelutka)

********************
Skin Fair 2019
Presented by: Pale Girl Productions & LAQ owned by Mallory Cowen
March 8th (12:00 PM SLT) through 24th
********************

!!Firelight!! - Kiley Hair w/Duel Shine
Rigged/Unrigged Mesh
Swank
_____________________________

Tiffany Designs * - Lydia Dress
Multi-Fits, 19 Color Selections
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Mosquito's Way - Arlene Heels
Unik until March 28th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
__________________________

{NANTRA} - Tiptoe Through the Tulips, Pose 4
The Liaison Collaborative until March 26th
Paperdolls using Unforgettable Poses
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

.LeLutka. Chloe Bento Head & Rigged Eyes V3.3
Maitreya Lara body/Bento hands/feet

Location - Mystic Timbers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)