11.16.2019

Fool's Gold aka Pirate's Plunder


That's not gold, sillies, that's leaves!  One reason to call it fool's gold from a distance, eh?  Have you visited the Swank Event yet?  Pillage and plunder, plunder and pillage with Dictatorshop's Smugglers Cove Plunder Pile.  Argh, me mateys.  I hear there is a series of pirate items from this esteemed designer so keep a look out!  (Handing you a spyglass.)  You'll also find CJ Creations' Autumn Cluster of Leafs.  It includes the leaves, gorgeous tree and some sweet animations for pics.  I'm perched atop the plunder pile merely for perspective.  Or, maybe I'm waiting for my swashbuckler.  ;)

Happy shopping!

CREDITS:

Dictatorshop - Smugglers Cove - Plunder Pile
Adult & Threesome v1
Swank

CJ Creations - Autumn Cluster of Leafs raking + child play
Inc. Tree, and animations
Swank
_____________________________

♥ ♥ ♥
EVENT INFO:
Swank - November Round
♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)