11.11.2019

If The Plane Goes Down I'll Remember Where The Love Was Found


I'm leaving your town again
And I'm over the ground that you've been spinning
And I'm up in the air
Oh honey I can see your house from here
If the plane goes down
I'll remember where the love was found
If the plane goes down

You keep me high-minded
You keep me high

                ~~ Plane, Jason Mraz


CREDITS:

Meva Fall Pullover
Original Mesh, Texture Hud (Maitreya)
@ Sad November until November 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Swank & Co. - Hot Skulls Roses & Bites Boots & Jeans
Maitreya, SLink, Belleza
Swank
_____________________________

Image Essentials - Vintage Travel, Pose 1
Exclusive 100% original mesh prop w/ poses
300Ls @ Twe12ve November 12th until November 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

TRUTH - Mireya Hair
*Spicy* Bodyshop - Romy skin applier (Genus-Light, Procelain)
.euphoric ~ Seduction Eyes (Genus)
toksik - Lashes (Genus Applier)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head BABY Face
Maitreya Lara Body/Hands-Bento/Feet

MESH PEOPLE - YO-V.man-002
Pseudo Baggage Claim Scene
Location - Backdrop City


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)