11.19.2019

You're Right Here When I Think Of You


Magic... moments
There're the things I will remember
Where's the time we spent together... laughing
Then you walk into my dream... dear

And I see your face
Young and so free, smiling at me
So long since I've... had you near

Now you've come back again
Where the love never ends
And you're right here
When I think of you

               ~~ When I Think Of You, Journey


CREDITS:

Maitreya, ZOZ Bento
Cosmopolitan until November 30th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
InWorld Flickr Facebook / Instagram
___________________________

< IDEALIA > - Dalina Earrings, Necklace (Unrigged)
Fatpack 18 colors, 4 metals - Metalpack 18 colors
Shiny Shabby starting November 20th
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
___________________________

Egozy Paris - Foxy (Genus) w/Lipstick - Fair Tone
♥ ♥ ♥
More Store Info:
_____________________________

Stealthic - Plush Hair
.euphoric ~ Seduction Eyes (Genus)
toksik - Lashes (Genus Applier)
GENUS Project - Genus Bento Head BABY Face

Pose - Created with Avimote & FATE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)